BellisiMo wind chimes are hand-crafted in the United States.
These
one of a kind items are available for purchase at Etsy.
Custom orders are always welcome:
click here for custom order information.

Kokopelli Custom Order Chime


This is an example of a custom order wind chime that I completed.  The customer just gave me the guideline "Kokopelli" and let me be creative.  I am more than pleased with the result, and so was the customer upon seeing the photograph.  Can't wait to get her reaction once she sees it in person.  Everyone who saw this chime in person said it was one of their favorites of the chimes I have made.

1 comment:

  1. Mo:
    The kokopelli chime is even more gorgeous in person and I'm sure that Charmee's Aunt Montie will absolutely flip when she gets it. You are a unique talent! Thanks so much for doing a commissioned work for me.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete